My only wish this year...
I wish for Santa to give me a better pillow to sleep on!
I wish for Santa to give me an ipod to listen on while working out!
I wish for Santa to give me a Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital camera to take beautiful pictures!
I wish for Santa to give me a MUCH FASTER computer to play my games!
I wish for Santa to give me a super doggy!
I wish for Santa to give me a sexier body for this coming summer!
I wish for Santa to give me a cute sexy loving boy to cuddle with during the cold winter!
I wish for Santa to give me a lasting and loving relationship!
I wish for Santa to give me Willy!~... ( :P )
So I watched the movie Bolt last day. It's a story about cute German Shepard, Bolt, who is an action superstar that believes the show he is in is all real. Then one day, he gets lost through some mishaps and wished to get back home, which he did through some friends he meet along the way.
Rhino so fierce!Gotta say it's a pretty good movie, with less lovely dove-y stuffz this time around. More like a comedy in the embarrassment side (poor Bolt~). Disney made the movie 3D, so there's a mandatory extra charge for the movie itself since they provide you with HIGH TECH RealD 3d glasses for 3$ extra. Bast*rds!
Well~ At least it's one of the much better animated movies from Pixar (f*ck you Cars!).
F-ing eat rainbow biatch!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKOUT
Warmup
- Seated Cycling: 6 min at 106rpm:L11 [178hbps][63cal]
- Crunches 24rep
- Leg raises 24rep
- Two legged plank 1 min
- Side plank 1 min/side
- Wide Pulldown 12rep x3 [75lb]
- Narrow Pulldown 12rep x3 [75lb]
- Dumbell Kickback 12rep x1 [15lb]
- Dumbell Curls 12rep x3 [15lb]
- Dumbell Rows 12rep x3 [25lb]
- Declined Crunches 12rep x3
-----------------------------------------------------------



6 comments:
omg omg! who would have thought it'd be willy! :O the plot thickens!!
CAREBEAR STARE!!! *fires rainbow stomach lasers*
Don't ever touch my korkor before you show me you yourself as you shown Nemo on webcam...haha...
I wish I could have a lover before christmas... a true lover...
well honey, i think your bod is sexy enuff! whuahahaha
i want a dSLR camera!!
i wish santa was hot instead of the "round" belly dude... hahahha
Give you Willy and let Willy free? LOL
hey, bolt is really cute :P wish i could have one this coming christmas...
Post a Comment