-
Mudah merasa lelah cukup umum dikeluhkan oleh ibu hamil, terutama di
masa-masa awal kehamilan dan beberapa bulan jelang persalinan. Lelah yang
dirasakan...
Restart a new blog!
-
I really have no idea how to continue this blog, too many things to write,
don't know where should I start from.
I will only come here, while I m emo, so i...
Oops
-
I totally forgot I had a blog! Hi to anyone who actually still bothers to
perv on my blog anyways. I’ll post an update soon. Maybe after my exams if
I ca...
reflection
-
I watched “rak heng siam” or” Love of Siam” today with my bestfriend. And I
managed to do ome thinking and some reflection. The reason why I was so
attract...
ici | 24 / Asian Male ______________________________
Just a guy in good ol' Vancouver who recently graduated and am pursuing a career in health, safety and environment.
My ideal: "Give Everything A Try"
I enjoy many things. Cooking, fine dining, spending $$ on useless items, shopping for hours and checking out guys, snowboarding, dancing and clubbing crazily and wild, playing any boardgames, swinging the Wii remote like an idiot, watching musicals, horrors, scenic driving... anything you can name, I can and will probably do. Well... almost. =]
Chat me up! Rawr!~
My Resolutions
· Learn to "appreciate" · Reduce personal flaws · Workout 3 days a week · Type workout log daily · Blog activities frequently · Eliminate Facebook · 1 cooking recipes monthly
No comments:
Post a Comment