Saturday, December 6, 2008

Momento

My family bought me a watch for my birthday which they 'missed'. Since my bday lands on the weeks when they were in Hong Kong, not much could be done about it. The watch is nice. It's from Seiko.

Ya it's not a Rolex... *cries*


Box opens!


Pop opens the watch~


Pillow for my watch =]


OOOOooooooo~...


Weird thing...it glows in the dark!


I actually don't have a watch of my own. I just don't like wearing ANY accessories on myself, necklace, bracelets and watches including. I just find it a hassle to take them off when I'm doing my cooking, swimming, washing my face, or just plain don't like the feeling of something clasping onto me. At least it's what I needed for some of my outfits...

Apparently, when one gives a 'gift of time' (like a WATCH...) during an aging ceremony, it's bad luck. I'm not superstitious, but a friend of mine just made me worry about it (grr!!). So I gave my mom a loonie ($1 Canadian Dollar) and said "I bought the watch" (GRRR again!).


Yes, a lonnie

No workout today. I need to reset my schedule so that I start "Day 1" of my new workout routine on Monday.



Midgets? yes?

5 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

Oooo nice watch! Seiko watches are pretty good. Much better than some of the more expensive ones! Was the loonie you gave your mom that size? And i though aussie 50 cents were already massive. :O
Where do i sign up to be the Panda's clingy accessory? I can cling pretty tightly :p

garçon said...

the watch is pretty HOT! looks easy to match too... well, now, you'll never lose track of time!
great that you are resting from your workout! time to pamper your body...
you know, i've been told i can be a good cling-er too! haha

Armanique said...

i share the same sentiment... i dun wear watches... instead i always find an excuse to ask time frm other ppl... hahaha gd way to approach guys rite?! lol... bt ur watch is nice.... i prefer tag heuer tho :)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

nice watch. but i thought when someone present you shoes only you will need to pay then... didn't realize we need to pay for watches...

Shiuji said...

lol... too much... haha... I dont really believe on all this things... but I will thk about it when I buying present for others. But I wont mind u buy me a watch or shoe. Dont buy me a shoe if u are my boyfren (lol... haha)kd...