Thursday, December 4, 2008

Freedom

I just remembered my favourite poem today. It's "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. I firmly believe those who travel their own paths are their own person and are 'living life free'. I like being unique. I like saying I am myself and not some other lemming. It's kinda attached to similar concepts from the book Tuesdays with Morrie. Be confident and do what you want and enjoy. I did. :)

"...Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

- Robert Frost

Your choice


So my family is coming back from Hong Kong, meaning I'll be less free around the house to do whatever I want....you know.. stuffz.

Oh the Freedom


At least I don't have to do all the chores at home now. Damn I HATE, with upmost hatred and anguish, DISHWASHING. I definitely will need a dishwasher when I move out. And a Swifter for the wooden floors. Just too much hassle!

OMG! EWW~ Dirty dishes for the machiney!~


The ESSENTIAL of any home, despite the
vast waste of water and chemical pollutions
...


Mop of Heavens ( aka Luxury mop )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKOUT

Warmup
  • Seated Cycling: 6 min at 108rpm:L10 [178hbps][63cal]
Focus
  • Situps 24rep
  • Leg raises 24rep
  • Two legged plank 1 min
  • One legged plank 30sec/side
  • Side plank 1 min/side
Focus
  • Side Raises 12rep x3: 10lb
  • Lunges 12rep x3: 25lb
  • Deadlifts 12rep x1: 20lb, 12rep x2: 25lb
  • Shoulder Press 12rep x3: 20lb
Finish
  • None (someone occupied declined bench)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

go go magic swifter! good use of the dishwashing machine.

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

no more underwears around the house...

ICI, i don't have your face pic, that's the reason you are not in my category LOL

Armanique said...

hahaha i like the way u post ur blog...hilarious

Anonymous said...

some of the dildos wont fit in the mouth...im worried about u!

Unknown said...

O_O
all those dildos!!

Shiuji said...

all yours? wau... your freedom means everyday naked in house. waaaaa... thats my dream too...