It's from the damned 1st week of workout! *Huff*
Yes it's the dreadful period where all your limbs will go *phat* on you after pathetic, weak, mediocre, unremarkable, inferior, garden-variety (what the #%@*?), second-rate, vanilla (I do like vanilla) workout. So I didn't workout today simply because of that.
Instead, I decided to go to Metro today to walk around, cause you know, homes are usually boring. Consider this a small cardio for myself today. Yippy!
I didn't really plan to buy anything, more so to look at items which could potentially be mine and my incoming bday-friends. You know when you are in that situation where you have not a single damn clue about this friend and you are to get him/her something? WELL, that's where I'm in right now.
Should I buy a tshirt?
No. Too plain.
Should I buy a Xbox video game?
No. Downloadable.
Should I buy the Shiba Inu whom was so cuteyly hugging and licking the customers at Pet Habitat?
If it's for myself.
I'd be scared too if poop invaded my home!~
In the end, I think getting a Metropolis card would be a GREAT idea. It's so convenient! It's a gift that could be used anywhere in Metro! It's like paying hard earned $ to the mall and corporations!...
I instead bought 54$ worth of groceries and went home laughing for no reason while eating a tuna salad bun.
Pancakes?




5 comments:
haha... me too, sore all over my body not just only when i just woke up. Even now.. walau...
Maybe 1st time doing the high class Yoga, now all my muscle still screaming...haha...
Is the pancake cook by u?
oh no..i am too lazy to exercise today ><
nice pancakes!! ^^
LOL Aunt Jemina's pancakes are uber h4x0rs! She pops them from the hood! (insert other african-american vernacular here)
Retail therapy is always good! Keeps your heart pumping with excitement, legs moving from shop to shop, endorphins popping out everywhere. It's just the aftermath of retail therapy when the bank monthly statement arrives that the pain sets in. But then again, you didn't buy anything. :P
And I'm not that kinky! You're the one with the whip! And if you're going to whip me, could you tie me up and gag me as well? Although I'd much rather be the one on the other end of the whip >=)
i only love to exercise on the bed LOL
omg ur blog is so interesting! keep it up!
if only i had the motivation to start my own blog...
Post a Comment