...Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.
"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."
So which side wins, I ask?
"Which side wins?"
He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins"
--- excerpt from "tuesdays with Morrie" [40]
...what's YOUR priority?Love is a mystery. When you want some, you don't get any. And when you shy away, it may flood you...
...And for those who are all along patient and appreciates the generalities of life, an angel will eventually fall for you.
Woke up with an urge to play the piano. It wasn't urgent or anything. I just wanted to. I wanted to feel more ALIVE~
I personally have 3 songs which are my favourite pieces to play every time I touch the piano. Each have a distinct purpose stuck to them.

In other words, it makes me damn relaxed before I go to the gym to do an hour of cardio. <_<
Condensed Milk Toast, Pig Intestines, Fried Chicken Nuggets, Lychee Black Tea, and Green Apple Smoothie!
We watched the "Memoirs of The Geisha" first, which was very interesting with the dilemma on geisha's forbidden love. Kinda Catch 22. Then we watched an old Chinese movie "Marry a Rich Man", a romantic comedy about a girl's pursuit to find love and marry a rich man.
All this love stuffz...ha...
...And for those who are all along patient and appreciates the generalities of life, an angel will eventually fall for you.
Woke up with an urge to play the piano. It wasn't urgent or anything. I just wanted to. I wanted to feel more ALIVE~
I personally have 3 songs which are my favourite pieces to play every time I touch the piano. Each have a distinct purpose stuck to them.
In other words, it makes me damn relaxed before I go to the gym to do an hour of cardio. <_<
- Seated cycling - 1 hour at 100kph : ~162hbps (403 cal)
We watched the "Memoirs of The Geisha" first, which was very interesting with the dilemma on geisha's forbidden love. Kinda Catch 22. Then we watched an old Chinese movie "Marry a Rich Man", a romantic comedy about a girl's pursuit to find love and marry a rich man.
All this love stuffz...ha...

5 comments:
Can you play Melodies of Life and Aerith's Theme for me? :D I love those songs as well! Oh, if you're into Final Fantasy music, you could look up "Tour de Japon" on youtube. They played alot of good songs. I like all of them! The song "Cloud Smiles" just comes into my mind as I'm typing this.
Hmm, unusual tea? are you looking for chinese/indian/english etc? I really like this tea called "Jasmine Downy Pearls" or Buddha Tears. It has this full, exquisite flavour and the sweet aftertaste of Jasmine. There is also Pekoe Flowers with a mild floral flavour. These are more of the chinese side. There is this one I've never tried before called "Gunpowder Temple of Heaven". I should try it but I'm not a big fan of putting explosives in my mouth ;p (ok sorry, i know that was pretty lame. I'll try it one day and let you know how it tastes like)
i love the first photo you posted! its so artistic! love always win...that shall be my quote for the day. anyway, did i mention that i watched memoirs of a geisha for like a gazillion times! "Geishas are not courtesans,nor are we wives..." loves it!
No doubt....
~~Love always wins~~
This is the greatest post i read today ^_^
I love cute pearl tea house!! we need a job ==
too bad I dont know how to play any instrument ==
sigh
I was a trumpet player. But now I m studying my ACCA, so my financial don allow me to get my own a trumpet. T_T.. and I don't have time to practice... T_T... I really love music.
But I have a cheapest way to walk close to music and can practice even when you are working.
SINGING....yeh!! haha!!!
Post a Comment