Monday, November 24, 2008

Lemon


Still can't believe it passed...


Ponder for a moment...

.

..

...

Woke up earlier today to shower and get ready for all-you-can-eat at "Fish on Rice" with Kent and 2 others. Was pretty good for $14, except for the parking around the Broadway area. Damn I hate parking. Didn't bring my camera along, so this pic will have to do.

Almost what we ate...

After, we went to Metro to shop around for a bit. Me and my friend went to the Bay to get his watch fixed. We were told to come back in 15 minutes, so we went to the Olympics section. Apparently, there is a Olympics sale happening, so my friend bought the large Quatchi doll!

So furry and cute!

We later decided to go to Bubble World for a drink and to chat a bit. I got the Strawberry Milk Fresh Fruit, which is what I usually order if i go to Bubble World. Everything else for milky they make are a tad too sweet and fake tasting!

Lot of chatting had to do with personal life of each of us, especially Kent. (*smiles* =] ) It's fun learning about each others' experiences in the circle. Considering the circle is pretty small, it's good to know more about people within. Consider it like an exclusive community. Gotta stick together!

I then went to a friend's house to eat dinner and watch some shows on his computer. I know there won't be time for workout today, so I'll do it tomorrow for a bit longer. One of the shows was the Sailor Moon series, particularly the last season of it. Always loved them biatches fighting each other! Hai!

In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!

No you can't! I'm Sailor Guts!

No one can defeat... my Star Gentle Uterus!

Oh! but I can... by taking your Princess of Fragrant Olives!

I went all lemon crazy just this week, which includes today. You know how good lemon tastes~ Lemon flavour anything is pretty damn good! First bought the Minute Maid lemonade drink from the dollar store, then it continued it from there.

Lemon lemonade~...

Lemon lemons~...

Lemon lemonade concentrate~...

Lemon Super Lemon!~...

Lemon Meko Lemon Green Tea Mints: Sugar-free!~...

Lemon Super Lemon <3 Meko Lemon Green Tea Mints: Sugar-free!~...

Lemon love...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice youtube! the man seems like he was about to cry... i want to cry! T.T

BBT, i crave =.=

Ad Infinitum said...

I've never watched Sailor moon before but are you serious about the names?!?!?! Star Gentle Uterus!?!?! LOL That really cheered me up on this miserable day.
I like that super sour lemon candy. Used to eat that and the grape one as well. I wonder if I can still find those here...

Anonymous said...

i have quatchi!!!woot

Shiuji said...

Sailor moon... I like this series... is a movie right? I tot I watch Digimon is childish enough...

garçon said...

thats a LOT of lemons! it should be enough to brighten you up for the rest of the week!

Unknown said...

woot im mentioned in your blog! twice!

too bad u didn't get a pic of the saba sushi... ;)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

my first ex loved sailor moon... but not so suitable for me LOL

that was about 10 yrs ago... i was more interested with blue movies LOL

Armanique said...

im a dark chocolate freak and many many more hahahaha.... well they say lemons helps to loose weight (hahaha some myths)