Woke up at 3:30pm today. Not exactly what I had in mind for the day. Guess it couldn't be helped considering I slept late last night updating myself and cleaning a bit more. Sigh...still so much to clean.
Today was the ANTM (America's Next Top Model) finale! My friends and I usually order Panago pizza and watch the finale together, but this season, it was only me and my closest friend. We ordered the Philly Mushroom and the Chicken Club for us and for his family as well. I gotta say, despite not liking the taste and texture of mushrooms EVER, it wasn't that bad with all the cheese and other toppings mixing the taste. Though I still ate more of the Chicken Club. ^_^
In the finale, 3 girls were left: Annaleigh, Mckey, and Sam. I do have to say I was a bit disappointed when one of the 'better' girls didn't make it in the final 2. Pretty shocking, though Tyra and her gang always judge based on the day-of performance by the models (which really sucks - how the heck Samantha make it through all the way to top 3?!). At the end, one I was cheering for still won the competition! (go *BLOCKED*!!). See...no spoilers!
Tomorrow will definitely be a more productive day. I already have my workout plan set out, so it's a matter of me just getting my bum to the gym and working my body. Mmmmmm...
*sorry for the pic post Kev! last couple postings sounded like you were confused. don't be mad! *hugs =[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
honesty, i am mad, esp when i don't know who u are... now i am less mad
Actually u r quite nice!! haha... nvm lo... Why u don have your face picture de?
U oso like to go gym? haha.. me too...
Post a Comment