Friday, November 28, 2008

Plainedsa

So all this mysteriousness and image issues are starting to get out of hand. Really. Seriously. I understand. I really do. I feel the way everyone feels...even Waldo!

Why can't you recognize me?!

It makes sense that one with no identity on the net is just a blogger with no life. That pic must be fake. How can it not be? Like... COMEON(paris hilton style)! This guy could be a fatass for all we know and all these postings are just random garbles taken from other sites. Heck, the workout log could be randomly generated from one of them MILLIONS of health and fitness sites.

So I guess I'll need to make a stand. A big stand. One where people will know the grandOR of me, the ESSENCE of who I truly am. I cannot hide anymore.


So, everyone...

*deep breath*

.


...


.....

I proudly announce, 'specially to you, that I will be putting my private pictures up, with face, on this post. I hope you will appreciate me....appreciate me how I appreciate this blog and YOU. Yes YOU. YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME. After all, I need to Appreciate Everything...

.


...


so..


.....


.......


..........HERE IT IS!


*gasp!* You CAUGHT me red han...I mean -pawed!


See! It's my brothers and sisters!!
Milk makes me strong!



Congratulations finding me out! Lets eat les cakes!


Hey~ even Panda needs a fuck before bed, rite Willy? =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKOUT

Cardio
  • Seated Cycling: 60 min at 114rpm:L5(54min)+L8(6min)
  • [155hbps][401cal] *CRAZY SWEATING*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.




...




.....




By the way... blog title: 'Plainedsa'... = P l A i N e D s A = PANDA lies


who laughing now?! (jkjk!~)

*grins*

6 comments:

Shiuji said...

lol... Good way to create you title! You are not panda, I m the panda, because I got panda eye. @.@

You don need to post your photo hear, just add me in your msn were do... Plz la...

Ad Infinitum said...

lol evil!! Stop playing with my feelings like that you heartless cad! I gave you my heart and you callously hurled it into a shredder before scattering it with bird seeds to feed bacteria-infested pigeons! Disappointment barely expresses the deep emotional turmoil I have sunken into from this treachery! Why hath thou committed such travesty unto humanity? Why, I asketh ye? Whyyyyy?

Ok, I've run out of crap to spout. Someone please continue. But hilarious post! Love the pandas! They're so cute I want to wear their skin in a pair of pyjamas with matching ear muffs! (Chemistry makes me sadistic :D)

garçon said...

the pandas are so cute! i had a good laugh! hahaha... it remind me. if you haven't already watched it, watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk ... its hilarious!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

huh ICI, why relate me with panda fucking? LOL

i guffaw with delight everytime i read your hilarious post dude...

Anonymous said...

jeez! = =


u must be a fatass then!~! haha

Armanique said...

hahahaha i guess u made up perked up for a moment and then to find a panda jingling its assets to us .... wohoooo panda's are cute too u noe.... hahahaha