Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tired

"Blood is not family. Family are those who love and support you, giving it all for you, no matter who you are or what you have done."


Believe?


I am angry. Even though Prop 8 had nothing to do with my future opportunity to have a gay marriage, it hurts me to be reminded on how much prejudice there is in this world.

Tears of... something

I was quite ecstatic when gay marriage came to Canada in 2005. I always supported and knew my nation will somehow scribe the union of love into our law. Canada now has PERMANENT gay marriage law, which is a relief considering it was questioned TWICE by the government on two separate occasions.

I wish I was more involved in the movement, though I was too young in the circle. So I applaud and thank those who helped accomplished such a daring feat. I hope in the future, I will eventually be in a bigger role in our small circle.

After all, I do want to marry...

Yearn for the freedom!

Getting ready to apply for some more jobs, some not related to my field. I seriously dislike the suspense on waiting for the employers to call for interview... it's like not watching the last 10 minutes of a movie!

Patiently waiting!...

I have decided to do focused workouts from now on, so there's proper rest for the area of muscle. Workout today was focused on chest:

Warmup
  • seated cycling 5 min 178hbps
Core
  • situps 24rep x2
  • leg raises 12rep
  • two legged plank 1 min
  • one legged plank 1 min per side
  • side plank 1 min per side
Chest
  • shoulder raises 12rep: 86lb
  • inclined press 12rep x2: 20lb
  • inclined flys 12rep x2: 20lb
  • dumbbell press 8rep x2: 20lb
  • dumbbell flys 6rep: 20lb
Finish
  • declined situps 12rep x2
I want hard and yummy chest!

Cardio will yet again be done tomorrow. Dislike cardio so much...but so good for you!

5 comments:

garçon said...

one more reason why i should seriously consider moving there. =P

Anonymous said...

u r so knowledgeable about gay marriage laws around the world. haha

Ad Infinitum said...

Awww, don't be too upset *hugs* I guess when the rest of us want to get married, we could all move to Canada like garçon! ;p

Waiting to get a call back from employers is a real biatch. Usually I'd call them back after 3 days from submitting my résumé to find out if they're giving me the job. I've been rejected from all my job applications :( So miserable... But i guess now that I'm doing 2 of my core subjects I won't have time for a job anyways.

Good luck with finding a job! I'll let you whip me more if it'll make you feel better? :s

Shiuji said...

gay marriage is not allow here... your body is nice enough. The body picture you put is too much... I don like...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

how i wish i was born in canada, or my parents migrated to canada instead of ireland....

i hope the government in Taiwan and Thailand would approve gay marriage in soonest time...

i want to get married with my hubby... desperate for that LOL

mind to post more blogs regarding gay marriage in canada?

i love to read your post!