Been busy over the holiday weeks. Went out with friends, made a lot of new friends, and Christmas and New Years parties. Then there's the drama between my best friend. Long story short, a lot changed for the better after a couple hours talk~ Nothing beats compromising to help one another =]
and just yesterday, I was on a snowboarding trip with me new friends! Spent the whole day from 11am to 12pm boarding and eating together. It was a blast, especially when majority of them were on par with me. Lots of green (under 45 degree angle) and blue (45-55 degrees) runs done, unfortunately no black diamond (55-65 degrees): they were too scared to go on them with me!
Since there's no pics for this post, I'm gonna type some personal info about me instead:
- Weight: 165lbs (75kg) (yes I'm more built than most asian guys...)
- Mannerism: Masculine (Seriously - quite straight-acting)
- Horoscope: Scorpio
- Endowment: More than Avg
- Position: Top/Versatile
- Looks: Turn quite a few heads while at the mall
- Relationship Type: Serial Monogamy - in all aspects of Social, Sexual, and Martial. (Absolute faithful, including non-flirting with outsiders)
- Priorities: #1 - Love, Marriage, Romance, #2 - Friends, Knowledge, Sharing, Development, #3 - Career, Advancement, Money
- Favorite Sexual Contact: Cuddling and kissing naked in warm and cozy bed. (more so than sex, but not that I mind!)
- Must from Partner: Willing to commit (commit = making things work TOGETHER, even if it means to sacrifice (yes sacrifice) one's own way for each other)
Gonna remove my workout blogging everyday. It's a hassle to do here, so instead I'm just gonna do it on Excel since it's faster and less repetition. Also changed workout minimal to 3 days. As a recap on my resolution...
My Resolutions
- Learn to "appreciate" (improved a lot)
- Reduce personal flaws (will be focusing on more year 2009)
- Workout
at least 3 days a week (done so far and continuing) - Type workout log daily (Typing instead of blogging now)
- Blog activities
per 2 days (So far so good) - Eliminate Facebook (Completed)
- At least 1 cooking recipe monthly (Banana Cinnamon Wrap for December, Creme Brulee for January)
Next post will be related to some stuffs above and along with topics from previous personal post~ 'Till then!
6 comments:
lad ur back... wow snowboarding eh? i cant even stand on roller blades hahaha,,, shld ut that on my list... eh why u eliminate fb?
haha, nice to see that u r bak!! commitment eh?
yeah, miss you ^_^
if u continue not posting anything, i m going to forget u... lol
I wont la.. cant believe u are 75kg...
Haha... Ici kor kor...
Actually gt a little little bit miss you nerh... I miss all ok...
Meet you on this weekend then... ^_^
TONNNNEEEEH IS BAAAAACCKK!! (yea, i knida noticed but sorry i didn't put up a comment) Missed you lots and lots! Thanks for that little chat the other day. I still can't figure out what my values are. So happy you're back!
Post a Comment