Wish you all the best, for the Ox is gonna give you strength! Work hard for what you want and you will get it, like how Unca Willy did! (nono~ it's his new wrinkles in his pics this year)
=D
and now this year i got 2 to feed apparently. grr!
a guy's life on loving those close to and around him
7 comments:
happy new year to you tony :)
happy lunar new year!! gong hei fat choi!! thw ox is so cute..
happy chinky new year! Sorry I haven't been talking with you much, I feel utterly guilty for neglecting my panda :( Hope you're doing well! I'll chat with you once my exams are over ok? ^^ Lurbs yew long time! PS: Why does your cow have white bling-mould? Watch out for those prions ^^ Mad cow disease might strike again!
happpy new yearrrrr hugs and kissesss!!!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!! may you get loads for mandarin oranges and red packets! lotsa hugs and kisses! :)
gong hei fatt choi... miss me mah?
gong hei fatt choi... did you wake up with big tummy? LOL
Post a Comment